PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Last Revised: 2020-04-30 12:10:19
Products purchased from HostingPapa.in may be refunded only if canceled within 10 days of the date of the transaction.
Note:Due to their nature, cryptocurrencies, tokens and digital assets are generally irreversible and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We can not be responsible for any risk including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk.Products purchased using cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital assets will not be refunded.
• Hosting (all plans, except first payment after Free Trial)
• Domain Transfers (.eu transfers are an exception. EURid charges a non-refundable transfer fee. If the transfer fails for any reason, the customer must start over and pay the transfer fee again. .es transfers are also non-refundable.)
• Domain Registration (Non-Refundable)
• Shared/Reseller Hosting Renewal (Non-Refundable)
• SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Cache Manager
• Business Email
• Enterprise Email
• Flock Mail
• Priority Support
• NordVPN 6 and 12-month plans
• Windows VPS
• Redemption Fees
• Domain Registration
• Shared/Reseller Hosting Renewal
• Domain Name Renewals
• Privacy Protection
• SEO Toolkit
• G Suite
Please note that all payment processors have different policies and requirements for refunds and there are some payment methods that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
Please be informed that products purchased using these payment methods can not be refunded to the original payment source:
• E-banking (Malaysia)
• FPX (Malaysia)
• Multibanco (Portugal)
• DragonPay (Philippines)
• GrabPay (Philippines)
• GCash (Philippines)
• ATM Bersama (Indonesia)
• Alfamart (Indonesia)
• Doku Wallet (Indonesia)
However, we can offer refunds to your HostingPapa.in Balance and/or to PayPal in a case when you provide a valid PayPal account that belongs to you.
Over-funded balance can be refunded within 10 days of the payment that resulted in the over-funding. In special cases, other payments can be refunded instead of the original payment if the 10-day time-frame can be applied to those payments.